COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT - DMCA NOTICE
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that provides online service providers who have content on their sites to be relieved from liability for copyright infringement if they promptly remove the offending content once notified of an alleged infringement by the Copyright owner or his designated Agent.
You may file a complaint with AMD and its designated Agent if you believe that a content hosted by AMD is violating your rights under US Copyright Law by mail or email, which is as follows:
Copyright Agent (DMCA)
AMD Law Department
7171 Southwest Parkway
Austin, TX, 78735
If the Copyright Owner believes that their copyright work has been copied without permission, you must provide specific information to AMD. Your DMCA takedown notice must contain the following information:
· Provide an electronic or physical signature.
· Provide a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed as infringed.
· Identify where the infringing copyrighted work is located on the AMD website.
· Provide contact information such as name, address, phone number and email address.
· Provide a statement that they have good faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the Copyright Owner, his designated
Agent or by law.
Provide a statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that they are the Copyright Owner or an authorized Agent to act on behalf of the Copyright Owner.